← back to careers
LOS ANGELES | FULL-TIME
About United Esports
United Esports is venture-backed esports entertainment startup founded by experienced professionals renowned for their pioneer achievements in the media and marketing industries. We make it our goal to guarantee that our brand clients derive the best returns from their esports partnerships and campaigns, and always work towards enhancing the way gamers and fans experience esports.
A job for experienced marketers, Account Managers will work under the Head of Marketing to devise and execute our company’s core marketing products,and manage our core client accounts. Responsibilities include management of paid social and digital budgets, influencer marketing, and management marketing efforts for United Esports products:
- Know, love, and understand esports.
- Strong knowledge of Paid Social and Digital Marketing.
- Create and manage varied esports and non esports marketing strategies, from small scale to large scale.
- Be a gamer. Passion for video gaming a must, board gaming a plus.
- Great organizational skills with the ability to multitask, detail oriented with attention to schedules and timelines and maintenance of records and materials.
- Willingness to work on a variety of projects. As a young company, we are constantly adding to our portfolio of offered services.
- 3-5 years’ experience working at a recognized marketing agency
- Experience running and optimizing paid social campaigns
- Experience in Influencer Marketing
- Experience in SEM a plus.
- Proficient at working alone or in teams
- Experience managing and coordinating projects in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in a startup environment, defining organization and processes where none may already exist
- Expert Knowledgeable of all major social platforms (Twitch, Mixer, Steam, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube)
- Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)
- Google Ads (Preferred)
- Facebook Blueprint (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Please include your resume, a cover letter, and relevant links when applying.
apply for this job now