Senior Account Executive
Sales Los Angeles Full-Time
About United Esports
United Esports is venture-backed esports entertainment startup founded by experienced professionals renowned for their pioneer achievements in the media and marketing industries. We make it our goal to guarantee that our brand clients derive the best returns from their esports partnerships and campaigns, and always work towards enhancing the way gamers and fans experience esports.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated media sales expert to join our team of seasoned professionals and esports enthusiasts. The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for generating business development opportunities, from both established and prospective clients, by devising and implementing novel and time-tested sales and marketing strategies. Account Executives are expected to achieve determined sales revenue goals both annually and quarterly. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish new and build upon existing relationships with both brands and media agencies to further business development goals.
- Must be an experienced media sales professional and must be able to negotiate terms with minimal training and oversight.
- Deliver pivotal team and event sponsorship opportunities.
- Demonstrate the value of esports marketing to unfamiliar marketing professionals.
- Collaborate with internal teams to suggest meaningful media strategy buys to varied clients.
- Develop strategic advertising solutions and presents these solutions to buyers, planners and clients.
- Maintain and expend a strong portfolio of potential client contacts and partners by generating new leads.
- Top candidates will have historically sold within digital media, influencer marketing, sports marketing, and/or media buying.
- 3-10 Years’ experience as an Account Executive in business development, media sales, or advertising sales.
- Proven ability to build relationships and upsell clients by devising and delivering advertiser value.
- In-depth knowledge of digital media, online marketing, influencer marketing and their competitive landscapes.
- Has experience generating new business opportunities and leads.
- Must have strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Must possess healthy existing client and agency relationships.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Interest in esports (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Please include your resume, a cover letter, and relevant links when applying.
apply for this job now